 Education / 92
Re: Legos and Homeschooling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.edu
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:27:27 GMT

In lugnet.edu, Richard Wright writes:
Howdy,

<snipped text>

Are there any homeschooling families out there that do projects with
Legos? I would love to hear some stories.

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com
www.weirdrichard.com

Well, I am homeschooled, but I've never really done any projects with Legos
that would help in my schooling. I have always been more into the system sets
rather than Technic, although I love Technic as well, it's just that I am not
good at making Technic MOCs. My mom has always encouraged me in my building(as
long as it didn't take away from my regular school work).

I also would like to hear any stories, so if there is anyone out there with
any, please share them.

Ryan