 Education / 89
    Legos and Homeschooling —Richard Wright
   Howdy, ...just attended the CHOIS 2000 Homeschool Conference at NNU in Nampa Idaho. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of working with many homeschool families, usually teaching engineering, architecure and robotics with Legos at the PCS Lab. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.edu) !

        Re: Legos and Homeschooling —Ryan Dennett
   (...) <snipped text> (...) Well, I am homeschooled, but I've never really done any projects with Legos that would help in my schooling. I have always been more into the system sets rather than Technic, although I love Technic as well, it's just that (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.edu)