 Duplo / 99 (-5)
  Re: Winnies A Pooh

(...) Hear Hear!!!!! Great to hear from someone who tells it like it is. Actually I reread part of my original post that states that I had purchsed nothing from the 1999 catalogue (in Duplo) besides the Sherriff Jake. However that wasnt strictly (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in article (...) Sherriff Jake (...) themes >Otherwise I for one will be considering that Duplo is dead, and will continue my >quest for all those elusive older sets, and ignore the new." K.G.Barlow (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  More Tigger plus another new Duplo set spotted

In lugnet.duplo, Suzanne D. Rich writes: (modified by A.G.)...Are those light blue DUPLO bricks? -Suz. Unfortunately, no. The bricks are the regular blue color. Since finding Tigger's Treehouse I have seen another new Duplo set. I forget the name (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Tigger's Treehouse spotted in Utah

Pictures of this set and its box are now in the catalog on www.lego.com. I've also added it to the database: (URL) like more blocks for building than the other Pooh sets. Some colorful elements indeed! Are those light blue DUPLO bricks? -Suz. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Tigger's Treehouse spotted in Utah

FYI...I saw Tigger's Treehouse (set 2990) for the first time last night in Layton, Utah. This set comes in a cool, clamshell box that doubles as a backdrop unlike any other I have seen (including Western theme). The packaging is similar to a hexagon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact