 Duplo / 98
    Re: Winnies A Pooh —Karen Barlow
   Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in article (...) Sherriff Jake (...) themes >Otherwise I for one will be considering that Duplo is dead, and will continue my >quest for all those elusive older sets, and ignore the new." K.G.Barlow (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Winnies A Pooh —Rachel Kingston
   (...) Hear Hear!!!!! Great to hear from someone who tells it like it is. Actually I reread part of my original post that states that I had purchsed nothing from the 1999 catalogue (in Duplo) besides the Sherriff Jake. However that wasnt strictly (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)