 Duplo / 743
    50th Gold Bricks —Steve Chapple
   The 50th Anniversary Duplo bucket 4085 would seem to be only available here in Canada - am I correct in this? Its photo didn't exist on the LUGNet guide until I added it and likewise the metallic gold bricks weren't on BrickLink until I added the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 50th Gold Bricks —Thomas Garrison
   (...) I saw one in the Bellevue brand store last night. They don't seem to be as common as the other three 50th anniversary sets. (...) I have lots of Duplo bricks in regular green. On the other hand, many of the more recent sets (like the 5230 on (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)