 Duplo / 674 (-10)
  New Duplo© Sets

When I was in Europe lately I had a chance to look at the new Duplo© sets. They are nice sets for town, farm and train. Since my baggage capacity was limited I did not buy any. I wanted to buy them being back in the states. In the local TrU no luck (...) (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general) !

  Article about Quatro, Duplo and System bricks compatibility

Hi, Thanks to khan and rob for the translation into English of my article on FreeLUG website : (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.quatro, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.people.parents)

  Re: little forest friends, names ?

(...) I have a book that come with one of the sets which list all the names. They are in four families: bluebells, strawberries, toadstools and Meadowsweets. The ones you mentioned above are from bluebells family. Here is the list: Bluebells: (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: little forest friends, names ?

(...) Ray, It looks like brickset.com has some names in there (not sure if they are accurate or not). 2828 - Trouble Toadstool & Jangle Bluebell 2829 - Melba Strawberry & Dozey Meadowsweet 2830 - Snuffle Snail with Lolly and Baby Jelly Strawberry (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo)

  little forest friends, names ?

I'm trying to determine the names of the various figs in the Little Forest Friends Duplo sub-theme... The only two that I have identified so far are Boomer and Jingle from 2833. Does anyone have a proper list of the names ? thx, Ray (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo)

  DUPLO Yoda

My students recently finished a Yoda made of Duplo bricks (I supervised). Is this the second largest LEGO Yoda ever?! :) (URL) More pics: (URL) Corey (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Problem Accessing duplonuggets.com

(...) Okay, duplonuggets.com works now. Surely I wasn't repeatedly mistyping it? Especially since the link in the lugnet.duplo sidebar was also not working? (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Problem Accessing duplonuggets.com

(...) dulponuggets.com? Or DUPLONUGGETS.COM? That one works for me. Mark (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo)

  Problem Accessing duplonuggets.com

For the past few days, I've been unable to access dulponuggets.com. Firefox gives me a "Address Not Found Error". Can anyone else get through? TWS Garrison (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

(...) I brought that set at legoland Windsor and mine had plain black shields too. What a series tho. The castle is fantastic. If only the new minifig scale one was 1/2 as cool. Lego should place the Duplo Castle set designers on work for KK3 (if (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact