 Duplo / 662
  Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

I picked up the 'Dragon Tower' Duplo Castle set (4776) today at LLCA and it is a very nice set. I was worried that I would not like them, that they would be "to MBish". While they do have a hint of "MBish" to it - it is still a very cool set and the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

I just purchased 4776 from Toys R Us, and it has the same problem - the shields are simply black rather then printed like it shows on the box. I did buy the smaller Knight and Squire set at the same time. The shield in that set is printed. Thus, I'd (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

(...) I bought set 4776 earlier this week at TRU also. Both of the shields in my set were properly printed. Ken (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

(...) I brought that set at legoland Windsor and mine had plain black shields too. What a series tho. The castle is fantastic. If only the new minifig scale one was 1/2 as cool. Lego should place the Duplo Castle set designers on work for KK3 (if (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego)