 Duplo / 518
517  |  519
Subject:
More Explore part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 07:48:43 GMT

Imagination

These are the music modules that Rob describes, and basically defy
description by the uninformed (i.e. me) so the blame for these set names
goes back on Google's translator:
3361 E36,95 Music Twist
3362 E44,95 Music Quilting Dance 1
3363 E49,95 Music Quilting Dance 2
3364 E58,95 Music Orchestra
3370 E15,95 Music Extra
3371 E15,95 Music Extra

3615 E44,95 Theatre Stories - A theatre backdrop, this is the one with the
dino, knight, fairy, witch, frog etc (see Rob's brochure scan)

I'm guessing that these create and read stories???  A starter set and add on
modules.
4340 E53,95 Story Builder Starter Set Jungle
4341 E17,95 Story Builder Farm
4342 E17,95 Story Builder Knight Fairytale
4343 E17,95 Story Builder ????
4344 E17,95 Story Builder Dinosaur
4345 E17,95 Story Builder My Family