 Duplo / 517
516  |  518
Subject:
More Explore part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 07:23:05 GMT

I've given up on the translator, these are my sloppy descriptions... (baby
thinks I should be paying attention to her, not the computer!)

Being Me
3616 E30,95 A Duplo police station in a case/backpack which is the building.
3617 E30,95 A playhouse in a case/backpack as above
3650 E7,95 Primo Stack and Learn (basic)
3651 E15,95 Primo Stack and Learn (basic)

Together
3606 E6,95 Duplo truck of some sort, can't tell what's on the back
3607 E6,96 Duplo Police motorbike
3608 E22,95 Duplo playground (see Rob's brochure)
3609 E8,95 Duplo Beach or sunbathing?
3610 E8,95 Duplo Camping with a canoe (I think this is also in the brochure)
3611 E13,95 Duplo Dump Truck and crane (see brochure and the FBTB toy fair)
3619 E71,95 Duplo Cityscape (see FBTB)
3620 E62,95 Duplo Playhouse (see FBTB)

Well, the only set I'm interested in of all of these is 3619 but the price
worries me somewhat...