 Duplo / 516
515  |  517
Subject:
More Explore, including trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 07:00:27 GMT

Ok, I'm reading this through google's translation from German, so the set
names are not accurate and the prices are Euros which I cannot be bothered
translating :) All are stated as available from June.  Pictures on the site
are not great quality, and it keeps throwing up errors if you read it
through the translator. http://www.geschenke-wendel.de choose Explore from
the side and then Logic for these sets:

Intelligent Trains (can't really see enough detail in pics to comment overly)
3325 Railway Deluxe Set E113,95
3326 Trucks E35,95
3327 Eisenbahnstation E35,95 (station)
3334 Railway Tunnels with Sound Element E17,95 (it's the great green booger
tunnel again, my guess is the sound element lies on the track like the
polarity switches?)
3335 Railway Starter Set E62,95

3612 World of the Wild Animals E35,95 (nothing new that I can pick)
3613 Fire-Brigade E35,95 (yuk!)
3614 Racing course E35,95 (similar to 3085 minus the train track)
3618 Farm with Family E69,95 (variation on the usual)
3621 Polar Adventures E35,95 (new eskimos and usual polar animals, some sort
of sled, old plane in new colours, and a tent that reminds me of Scala's
camp outs)

Will post a list of the other subsections if I have time (Being Me,
Together, Imagination).

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com