 Duplo / 359
    Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) I've just finished spending four hours cleaning my collection of Duplo in order to give it to my son (18 months). I so happens that yesterday I was reading about your quest for a catalog of printed Duplo pieces, so while I was cleaning, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database —Greg Perry
   (...) Matthias - thanks for all the information. I appreciate you taking time to help out with my project while performing your other chore. I have added your information to the updated database - at least the info related to the 1x2 bricks. For (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)