 Duplo / 298
  Train strain?

Have recently acquired from a car boot sale - thanks, Mum! - approx UK£200 retail of Duplo train. The highlight is bridge 2738, but I have a concern: My - or rather my daughter's?! - engine was bought as my - sorry her - Xmas present (freight train (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Train strain?

In lugnet.duplo, Mark James writes: <snipped for space> (...) Maybe. Perhaps try alkaline batteries and check that there isn't carpet fluff in the wheels, also 2 or 3 pieces of straight track connected directly in front of the bridge can make a huge (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.duplo)