 Duplo / 289 (-5)
  new Pooh sets

At Walmart today in Greensboro,NC , I purchased 2 small new to me Duplo sets. I do not usually buy Duplo, but they were packaged in clear plastic canisters with various colored molded scenic tops. Canisters are approximately 6 inches tall. The lid (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Racers!

While replying to Rob Anderson's message, I heard something on the TV. Getting up, I heard an announcer's voice and something that sounded like the Daytona 500. Dreading having to actually watch what I knew was coming, and being too far from the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  New Duplo / Transparent Bricks/Picture Bricks

The new Duplo is now in-store near me. The sets look good, and there are tonnes of new parts. The main points of note: 1. Pink Duplo Girl type sets are back. These sets are themed like the early Belville. 2. Transparent bricks At least one of the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) I only started buying Pooh when it went on clearance and bade to give over to Mickey and friends. Wow, Pooh is back. -Erik (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: TLC re-releasing discontinued LEGO Duplo set!

The 48x48 gray baseplate got a new number once. I was able to buy several hundred at clearance prices because they had the old discontinued number on them. I would hardly call them re-released, though. Mike Poindexter Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact