 Duplo / 275
    Re: Duplo train question —Tony Hafner
   (...) I don't have any either, but I understand that they connect together fine. I agree that the curves appear to have a different arc. Another big difference is that the points don't appear to have any control, so that a train might go left... or (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Duplo train question (The Answer) —Carl Watson
   Is the old track compatible with the new track? I don't own any of the old track but I have found the answer. Here is a quote from the 1993 Catalogue. "The new rails are fully compatible with the former Play Train range. However the points and the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.duplo)