 Duplo / 274 (-5)
  Amazing DUPLO Masterpiece!

Awhile ago, we loaned our big bin of DUPLO to my parents, so that our niece could play with them when she visits. My stepdad was playing with the pieces one night, and in a few hours managed to build a structure that used all the pieces. This is not (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo train question

(...) The new (2000 release) Duplo trains and the "old" (mid 1990s release) trains are fully compatible, they use the same grey track including the stop/start rail in service packs 5024 and 5027. The overall look of the new engines and wagons (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo train question

Does the 5027 Start/Stop rail switch work with the new train? Is the track the same? Are all the track systems compatible, I know some are gray and some are black. Rose (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Perpetual Duplo Motion

(...) As to the first question, there are 2 Duplo train sets currently available at Zany Brainy around here. They carry both of the brand-new Duplo trains: (2 URLs) train set I have is this one, the old freight train: (URL) isn't in the catalogs any (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Perpetual Duplo Motion

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:G4G2Et.5Jt@lugnet.com... (...) (at (...) around (...) I've been looking online; are DUPLO trains still available in stores? I think that engine is *so cute*. When you touch the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact