 Duplo / 255
    Re: Anyone bought the "my bot" yet? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Could you please describe how your light sensor works? I'm not sure if mine is malfunctioning or not, I rang Lego Australia and they couldn't tell me but they said I could send it to them (at my expense) and they would get it checked out. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Anyone bought the "my bot" yet? —Dan Boger
   (...) no, mine works more like you'd expect... if I'd fly it around the room, and Jenn light a flashlight at from all the way across the room, it'd detect it and lose a life... lights on, and all. Also, the yellow reset buttom worked just fine... I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Anyone bought the "my bot" yet? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Thanks for your help, mine was definitely not working correctly. Based on your info I was able to get the store to swap it (thank goodness they had another one, I've never seen them on the shelves anywhere else) and the new one works (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.duplo)