 Duplo / 257
Re: Anyone bought the "my bot" yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Dan Boger writes:
no, mine works more like you'd expect...  if I'd fly it around the room, and
Jenn light a flashlight at from all the way across the room, it'd detect it >and lose a life...  lights on, and all.  Also, the yellow reset buttom worked >just fine...

Thanks for your help, mine was definitely not working correctly.  Based on your
info I was able to get the store to swap it (thank goodness they had another
one, I've never seen them on the shelves anywhere else) and the new one works
perfectly, as you described.

I'm still really surprised that Lego Australia didn't know how it was
supposed to react and that they wanted me to pay to send it back to them so
that they could find out!  Now it's between the store and them.

Thankyou!
Deidre
drb@tasmail.com