 Duplo / 229 (-10)
  Duplo ethnic people at S@H

Tom Stangl wrote in message <39C91BB8.B2628D56@n...pe.com>... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Yay for Duplo Trains!!

(...) I'm much more interested in track layout rather than engine/wagon modelling, and Duplo seems to me to be better for this. (...) 2737 is supposed to be continued in the new range -- maybe some of these will turn up (fingers crossed). --Dave L (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Promo Set 2271

(...) Thanks Deidre -- just checking because it wasn't in Pause (Lugnet set db). The thing that most amazed me was the price -- I don't know if it was a funny scan, but 11c/Duplo pc is pretty sweet. BTW, TRU has the WaterPark Zoo tub for $40. With (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Yay for Duplo Trains!!

(...) Wow - good price, I had to pay full price for mine a couple of years ago at $271.95 (ouch), but it's a great set. It's good to see more adults enthused about Duplo trains, most AFOLS refer to them in context with their kids, sure my son plays (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Promo Set 2271

(...) Was part of the standard Duplo range in 1998 and 1999, was readily available, may still be, around $AU4-5. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: DUPLO Promo Set 2271

yeah! I bought that set awhile ago for my son since it was on clearance for four dollars... World For Kids had some ages ago for the same price I think, Maybe I bought it from there? I can't remember, but it was about four dollars tho. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

  Yay for Duplo Trains!!

I'm a convert -- these are great! Finally bought <set:2745> at TRU for $140 on the weekend: I love it! The train is really fun, and since the set contains about $100 worth of track it's pretty good value. I'm most interested in setting up the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo)

  DUPLO Promo Set 2271

Found in Kmart today: A child with brown hair and freckles, wearing blue pants and a white jumper. May be here for the Olympics, as the set contains a yellow and a green brick, both 2x2 (Go Aussie!!). Also has a wheelbarrow. 4 pcs, 47c, (c)1998: Has (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: I need set 2772 - World People !

(...) One can never have too many Duplo figures. I think we have around 150, a fair amount of which end up in the bath each night. The international family set is quite good, it is a pity that none of the international figures work in the Zoo, drive (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ANY OF THESE DISCONTINUED DUPLO HOUSE SETS???

Hi Camille (...) I saw a duplo house on ebay-UK (URL) this is the one that you are after. (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact