 Duplo / 227
Re: DUPLO Promo Set 2271
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Found in Kmart today:
A child with brown hair and freckles, wearing blue pants and a white jumper.
May be here for the Olympics, as the set contains a yellow and a green brick,
both 2x2 (Go Aussie!!). Also has a wheelbarrow.

4 pcs, 47c, (c)1998: Has anyone seen this tiny set before?

Was part of the standard Duplo range in 1998 and 1999, was readily available,
may still be, around $AU4-5.

Thanks Deidre -- just checking because it wasn't in Pause (Lugnet set db). The
thing that most amazed me was the price -- I don't know if it was a funny scan,
but 11c/Duplo pc is pretty sweet. BTW, TRU has the WaterPark Zoo tub for $40.
With over 100 pcs, including lots of animals and a base plate, it's good value.

--Dave L