 Duplo / 228
Re: Yay for Duplo Trains!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:49:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Wow - good price, I had to pay full price for mine a couple of years ago
at $271.95 (ouch), but it's a great set.  It's good to see more adults
enthused about Duplo trains, most AFOLS refer to them in context with their
kids, sure my son plays with my trains but they're still "Mummy's trains" :)

I'm much more interested in track layout rather than engine/wagon modelling,
and Duplo seems to me to be better for this.

I'm on the look out for ... especially 2737 Rails and Crossing.
Has anyone seen these around the place?

Not recently, despite them appearing in the first 2000 catalog they weren't
restocked anywhere that I saw.  If LA actually had any leftovers to clear
before the new range arrived I don't know where they were distributed to :(

2737 is supposed to be continued in the new range -- maybe some of these will
turn up (fingers crossed).

--Dave L