 Duplo / 209
  Re: Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks

(...) in (...) If you're patient you can find plenty of DUPLO at garage sales. I hit the sales faithfully last summer and actually stopped purchasing DUPLO because I found too much. If anyone has green DUPLO to trade, I have plenty of the other (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks

(...) I can validate Andreas' statement. A few weeks ago I found enough duplo to fill up several silver buckets. A good bet if your looking just duplo is to search subdivisions ~ four to seven years old. A good percentage of the families there are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping)