 Duplo / 134 (-5)
  DUPLO Egg Gardening

Child and their DUPLO figs can watch a mini greenhouse perform magic! see photo: (URL) DUPLO Egg as a Super seed starter: - easy open and close. - short base (don't need much soil), but tall clear top. - tiny drainage holes. - air holes that can be (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.edu, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) I found a few other uses for the eggs. They've been sitting on our coffee table and I can't stop playing with them. I started some seeds inside one. My Dinos are finding uses: (URL) remind me so much of my Mom's L'eggs (TM) Eggs. you know, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) Where in Texas? I went to KMart, Wal-Mart, and TRU last night and didn't see any Duplo Easter eggs. I did see the baskets; they contained what looked like slow-moving Aquazone sets from a couple years ago. (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) at (...) I found the Duplo eggs at a Toys R Us in Texas. There was only one tray of the eggs on the shelf there. The tray was half full and I missed out on the red egg with the dog inside. This item doesn't seem to be hitting the shelves very (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) One (...) with (...) compatible (...) Friends (...) came (...) There is unfortunately only four different eggs, but there is twelve eggs in a box, three of each type. I don't think that there will be more types comming this year. There is also (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact