 Duplo / 124 (-5)
  Re: Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse

(...) I had another look at it today in the store. I don't see any microwave. It's like an inkblot that no longer shows me what I expect to see. However, the oven is pretty neat. How come the milk and meat is stacked up on the shelf though? Is that (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse

(...) Well, if you call a glass door cabinet a microwave, I guess you could call the non-glass door a dishwasher... (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse

I've never been into DUPLO ("Puppy" and "Ducks" drove me away), but recently I received some pink tile/white sloping roof bricks in a 9190 zoo. I assumed these were not part of the original zoo! I gave them away to a friend whose daughter has the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: It's time to get rid of my Technic Collection

(...) What does this mean? (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: It's time to get rid of my Technic Collection

(...) reminder as a follow-up to that message. (...) Yada yada yada. --Todd (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact