 Duplo / 120
Re: It's time to get rid of my Technic Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.council, Scott Arthur writes:
  ...discussion groups which do not explicitly welcome them in their
charter.

Exactly.

No. I think it should be left up to the subscribers to that group. This will
be particularly relevant to smaller niche groups. I almost welcomed the post
below from Yossi. Both because I'm interested in these items, and because
his auction listing did contain some information which I was interested in.
I was glad he posted it:
http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/?n=116

Thanks for pointing this one out, Scott.  I missed it.  I just posted a
reminder as a follow-up to that message.

Furthermore, I'd argue that this post would be more welcome in lugnet.duplo
than .auction, where most of the readership is in search of Lego
System/Technic. Additionally, I think the same argument exists the clone
groups.

Yada yada yada.

--Todd