 Dear LEGO / 998
  Re: Enough already

(...) Well, nothing is "free". I prefer to think of the shipping as "built-in" which is what it is, really. I guarantee you it costs them FAR less to ship out 20 copies of a service pack in one box to one address than it costs them to ship 20 copies (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

(...) If it makes you feel better, you can call them 50 times and order each separately. *grin* (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

(...) I'd probably do that, just to spite them. Call's on their dime, not mine. :) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) That might not work - there computer will catch the previous order. Unless you have 50 aliases... (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

(...) Well, you could call every couple days and place an order... (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

With the speed of their ordering system some days, calling 30 min later would make it a different box. I've called to add something on, and missed the original order - one time, I called only FIVE minutes later, and the first order was working it's (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

Wow! Tom, they must really like you there. I have called a day after I made an order and they said, "Oh we'll just put that in your current order!" That was cool with me at the time, but when it comes to costing them money, I thought it would be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)