 Dear LEGO / 942
  Re: Enough already

(...) materials (...) they (...) Lego is being generous? I would say they're being practical, having concluded that the ill-will generated and costs involved in pursiring the removal of scans is not worth the perceived benefit. Let's not forget that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

(...) No, not generous. Practical, yes for them. Nice for us.... Possibly? (...) Just need some clarification.... How do you mean that has TLG been disrespectful to us? By the lack of response to our requests? If this is what you mean, I don't see (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)