 Dear LEGO / 910
    Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I see "limited extracts." What are you seeing? Both of these words would seem to me to have the effect of reducing the scope of what should be published by anyone but LEGO -- and maybe even including old instructional booklets. When I read (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego —Kevin Loch
   (...) A complete analysis of "limited extracts" as it applies to brickshelf is an extremely complex matter that need not be discussed here. Suffice to say that the site has been in operation for almost 2 years and "limited extracts" has always been (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)