 Dear LEGO / 903
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Ray Sanders
   (...) Brad, This brings up a very important point, is there a valid approved email address where we can report problems with the www.LEGO.com web site ? Many sites call this a feedback address. I'm thinking of a place where I could send a message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Doesn't webmaster@www.lego.com get read by the right people? Jasper (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)