 Dear LEGO / 901
  Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)

(...) Brad, Is the Fair Play document still available via normal navigational means? I hope so, as this sentence would lead me to believe we should no longer reference it if it is not. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)

(...) Yes, it is, in two ways. First, it's "click-to-able" from the legal notice link found at the bottom of most www.lego.com pages. Furthermore, it's available via the normal navigational means of typing (URL) in to your web browser. (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)

<SNIP> (...) But if it *wasn´t* available through www.lego.com, then, linking to it would be a violation, right? So, if LEGO makes a new "fair play" document and keeps the old one, then would I be allowed to link to it? All this is somewhat (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)

(...) Not given the softer re-clarification, no. (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)