 Dear LEGO / 9
Re: Plate Paks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:20:07 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:09:53 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

Please make the plate accessories paks in more colors!  Red and blue
only go so far!

I'll amend that even though I fear it will never happen.  Make the
plate packs available in ALL colors currently in production.  In fact,
while you're at it, how about making the brick packs available in all
colors as well?

If you make it, we will buy it - we've proven that.

--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/