 Dear LEGO / 16
Re: Plate Paks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:57:14 GMT

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:35:09 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman"
<talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:

BUT you can get yellow and black plate packs from Pitsco.  The price isn't
too outrageous either.  That's why I just ordered $100 worth of plates from
them :/

http://people.netscape.com/toms/images/LegoDactaSpares.gif

Bottom right.

Hrmmm....  thanks for posting that - I forgot.  I count 72 pieces in
that pack.  At $7.50 each that isn't a bad price per piece, I guess.
I might just have to order some myself, but here is another case when
I would much rather order from S@H (included shipping, promotionals,
etc) instead of Pitsco.

I guess I might as well order $100 worth when I do since they'll be
charging me the same for shipping either way, right?

But YES, I wish S@H would carry, at the least, their plate packs in ALL
colors currently available, including orange, purple, and aqua.  Not to
mention all slope and brick packs in all colors.

Oh yes.
--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/