 Dear LEGO / 11
Re: Plate Paks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:46:02 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message <36122499.83810199@lugnet.com>...
I'll amend that even though I fear it will never happen.  Make the
plate packs available in ALL colors currently in production.  In fact,
while you're at it, how about making the brick packs available in all
colors as well?

This year, for example, 6x16 plates are only made in grey and black. So
any pack including those would only be available in those two colours.
Is that acceptable to us?

Moz