 Dear LEGO / 890
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Dan Jezek
   (...) There is a supercar web page at (URL) with a password box. By typing in either "LT8448" or "lt8448", it should take you to the following pages. The problem is that even if you type in the correct password, you are not able to continue due to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Matthew Miller
     (...) Under the the revised comments, doing so would probably be fine -- it doesn't violate the intended spirit of the site, of course. But, the first resort should be to politely contact the lego web designers, of course. (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Dan Jezek
     (...) The second alterenative seems pretty reasonable although the "Lego HTML maintenance crew" should have noticed this problem by now. Also, the rock raiders page is not working, I get a pop-up box with a runtime error followed by a blank page (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Ray Sanders
     (...) Brad, This brings up a very important point, is there a valid approved email address where we can report problems with the www.LEGO.com web site ? Many sites call this a feedback address. I'm thinking of a place where I could send a message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Jasper Janssen
     (...) Doesn't webmaster@www.lego.com get read by the right people? Jasper (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Tom Stangl
   Interesting. I was able to log in on Sat from home, check out the instructions for the HotRod, and save them. But when I try to log in here, I just get the page reloaded. I also don't see the URL you are referring to in the source code for the login (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)