 Dear LEGO / 862 (-20)
  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) Molds wear out. It may be 10.000 to 100.000 or even a million copies of a brick, but they do wear out. And once they're worn (which I suspect is earlier in TLG than with other mfg companies), they're not useful, and in fact, are nothing but a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) Oh, great. So you mean I should start buying playmobile where I would previously have bought lego, and buy lego where I would have previously bought playmobile! Now what about playmobile with lego compatible studs! regards lawrence (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) Actually Playmobil is developing in the opposite direction, toward a building system. Eric Brok -------- Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Submit your own link: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) But there are usually a few sets available which have the classic smiley, aren't there? For example, right now the 1807 is available in Norway, and it is a cheap way to get the classic smiley. Fredrik (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) I was under the impression that they only intered the worn out molds in the foundations of thier new buildings, not just destroy them when the "current run" of parts is complete. My bet is that any viable molds are merely stored awhile for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) In fact, "more classic smileys" would be a good start. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

Great idea! However, my number one request would still be for the return of classic Town sets. Also, I am wondering, is there any confirmation that LEGO actually does just destory the molds when the piece goes out of production? How about pieces (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Number one request for LEGO

I just had a light bulb go off in my head. I'm reading all these requests for old sets/old parts from old sets. More than anything I would like to see LEGO make available ALL the minifigs that they've created since the minifig first appeared. If you (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) For some reason when I replied the first time, it only went to lugnet.faq, not the others sorry for clogging the airwaves. regards lawrence darn, this message has clogged it some more.... (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

<joke> reposting??? I laughed the first time... </joke> (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) in? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) I think I can continue this series Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization, Playmobile, Why not get rid of all those annoying little pieces and those stupid instructions you can never follow, and make a ready-made model? Wouldnt it be much simpler (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Big Lego article Miami/Dayton Daily News

Believe it or not, I went to Wright State, and Don taught one of my classes! -- | Tiffany Vincent | Content Producer/Applications Engineer | Time Warner Cable | 11252 Cornell Park Rd. Ste. 310 | Cincinnati, Ohio 45242 | 513.469.5435 ---...--- (...) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) >I too thought that Brads appearance was too good to be true (...) My little squeak from New Zealand. I agree, that Brad offers lots of hope for AFOL's, even way down here. Hopefully we will get the same (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

In lugnet.general, Steve Martin writes: <snip> (...) LOL too! Give her time, Steve, and she probably won't need very much, with your encouragement... my just-turned-two-year-old has lots of Primo and Duplo, and she continually asks to "build a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) LOL! :-D Thanks for making my day! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) - (...) Shiri, I hope you are right. So far my little girl is showing some interest in lego. I am a little worried that she isn't interested enough. Although my wife encourages me by reminding me she is only 10 months old. ;-) Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

Hi John and everyone, Before I respond to John's letter, I'd like to say this: As a girl, not so long ago fitting in the Scala and Belville age range, with three (both older and younger) sisters and three girl cousins, I have to say that I agree (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

In lugnet.general, Jeff Thompson writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Are you SERIOUS?!? American cannons don't shoot?!? Forgive me for the ignorance, but I had no idea! This is hilarious! LOL! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) I thank you, Rose for your wonderful insight. It pleases me to know that a parent or two out there agree with me. It really doens't matter to me who the company belittles it self for, it just the sake of the fact that it is belittling its own (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact