 Dear LEGO / 732 (-5)
  Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...

(...) Just to clarify (!) Robert is speaking about the so-called "scam Brad Justus", not the Real Brad Justus. Brad Justus is a real person, but someone forged a post in his name on the Usenet group rec.toys.lego yesterday. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Get a load of THIS bozo...

Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam "Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney. This can be independantly verified via deja.com, but examining the source on the scam message, and then running a search to see who (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: What the F.......

I've got email addresses inside of LEGO too, and I guarantee you Brad is for real. What he has expressed is the manifestation of many ideas I have heard before, privately. Make no mistake, LEGO direct is for real. KL (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Deja.com & Switchboard as sleuth tools

The following may be useful. 1. Deja.com (URL) Replace x.x.x.x with an IP address. 2. Switchboard.com (URL) Replace xxx with first name, yyy with last name. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Yeah, I'm usually not a big fan of "me too" posts, but this is gonna be one, because I'm too tired for anything else. So: Yeah, me too. (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact