 Dear LEGO / 731
    Get a load of THIS bozo... —Robert M. Dye
   Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam "Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney. This can be independantly verified via deja.com, but examining the source on the scam message, and then running a search to see who (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Get a load of THIS bozo... —Todd Lehman
   (...) Just to clarify (!) Robert is speaking about the so-called "scam Brad Justus", not the Real Brad Justus. Brad Justus is a real person, but someone forged a post in his name on the Usenet group rec.toys.lego yesterday. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Get a load of THIS bozo... —Robert M. Dye
   Oops. Yes, of course. I know nothing of the real Brad, who (supposedly?) works for LEGO. But the troll who posted to rtl in Brad Justus' name was Chris McKinney, who has been hanging about, wondering what kind of money she can get for her LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)