 Dear LEGO / 722 (-5)
  Press Release?

Out of curiosity, Brad, is there going to be a press release about LEGO Direct in the near future? It just occurs to me that it would be a very postive thing to have appearing in the press on the heels of the Fortune Magazine award (as well as the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lugnet's security (Was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) Ummm...Can't we just let Todd do his thing and assume that he knows what he is doing? No offense, Dan, but that was a strange thing to do -- especially in light of the RTL post from (I hope) an imposter. Its one thing to have an honest and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Brad Justus is real

(...) Brad, I'm very sorry this happened. It seems that cheap attention is easy to be had these days. I wish LEGO the best of luck in determining the source of the forgery on Usenet/rec.toys.lego and hope that it does not discourage the ongoing (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lugnet's security (Was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) Yes, obviously. That's why the rule in the T&C. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: What the F.......

(...) Hear Hear. (...) The only defence we've got may be just that - some measure of traceability of messages that are posted. As for a)why someone would do this, and b)how it can be prevented, I don't think there are real answers to those questions (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact