 Dear LEGO / 7
Re: UK brick box prices.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:58:00 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:36:11 GMT, sarah@eskimo.com (Perhaps a
Princess....) wrote:

I wonder if this is a case of the grass is greener on the other
side...

If we could get the promo sets easily here, would we think they were
just as desirable?

OR would familiarity breed contempt?

Definitely not - at least not for me.  Check out 2872 sometime.  I
forget what I traded for 10 of these - I think it was like $20 or so
worth of Ninja sets.  So basically for 2 bucks each I got a witch, a
crystal ball, a barrel, a black kitten, a bat, a 4x4 gray plate, two
high black slopes (too late for correct names), a green 1x1 cylinder,
a black apex brick, and a couple of red 1x1 plates.  Oh, and a magic
wand.

I'd like to find those same parts in the US for 2 bucks each -
especially including the black kitten, heretofore only available in
5571.

--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/