 Dear LEGO / 13
Re: UK brick box prices.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:30:28 GMT

Hey, look, I was INTENSELY happy when the Target Promo Pack came out and I
got the 2886 racecar.  Then I was pissed when I could only get 16 boxes of
it before they were all gone in our area, because only ONE of the local
Targets carried them.

I would NOT take the promo sets for granted, I'd just BUY the damn things
;-)  If Shell US would pull their head out of there rear, I'd start buying
gas at Shell for a while.  But I refuse to until they carry the promo Lego
that many other countries are carrying.

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote:

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:21:28 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman"