 Dear LEGO / 19
Re: UK brick box prices.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:05:40 GMT

Perhaps a Princess.... <sarah@eskimo.com> wrote in article
<36137f50.12423164@209.68.63.236>...
On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:21:28 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman"
<talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:

The Shell sets are killers, yet they are marching all over the world • EXCEPT
the US, it seems.  I refuse to buy gas from Shell until they do bring • Lego
(and I mean the SAME sets the other countries are getting, not some • dumbed
down McDonalds crud) here to the US.

Hear, hear!

I wonder if this is a case of the grass is greener on the other
side...

Different shade of green. But I want all shades. It makes my town look
better.

If we could get the promo sets easily here, would we think they were
just as desirable?

OR would familiarity breed contempt?

In this case it would breed lego, which is what I want. :) Tho I have to
admit that I'm guilty of wanting a mile if TLG gives an inch.

Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. But I want a mile cuz when TLG does
good, they do great!

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.