 Dear LEGO / 562 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Well, this is interesting, but I have a hard time believing this. Maybe I am too skeptical. I think the majority of AFOL's here are frustrated with TLC's lack of attention to us and our needs / wants / desires. I was rather flabbergasted the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Well let me be first to give you a warm welcome. Good to know you are listening. I am sure we will be listening to you. Now I just have a few things on my list.......Oh, well, perhaps I will wait until everyone has said Hi first. regards (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Introducing LEGO Direct

To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere: We hope that we are the bearer of some holiday cheer for you all. For those of you who have felt that your love for LEGO was unrequited, this is a new day. With this missive, the LEGO Company asks to open a dialogue (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

  Proof of TLG's Concern for AFOL?

Dear ?: Does anyone have any proof at all that TLG does anything more in depth as regards AFOL than merely read Lugnet or RTL? I mean, I could see them doing that much to get good ideas for future sets if nothing else, sort of a real world R&D lab (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

Hi Aron, I know I answer again and it is very late meanwhile but the new 2000 sets HAVE trans-purple! (URL) I don't think it will glow in the dark. It is hard to make out but I think 5826 has two new transpurple coloured bricks in there. Well, this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact