 Dear LEGO / 5595
    Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking??? —Tim McGillium
   (...) Very interesting! Thanks for that. But how do I get to that html page from here? (URL) is all that random code generated at the end of the URL? I have a submission in the gallery and it doesn't show the creation ID... I thought about a rating (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking??? —David Eaton
   (...) I actually found it the complicated way, rather than the (in retrospect) blatantly obvious way of just looking at the utility and seeing the link. There are a few URL's buried in there, like the image of the creation, etc. But I found it by (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking??? —Tim McGillium
   (...) How obvious - great! Although I cant check the price of my model and get to that page until I download the new LDD open it in there save it and repost it to lego factory! I guess I'll get around to that... It seems that all the submitted (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking??? —Tim McGillum
   Funny how the Exoforce gallery has "Most Voted Creations" but the factory doesn't! Why? (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)