 Dear LEGO / 5592 (-5)
  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) Sure NXT would be good and what about bioncle? I hope they can copy those parts across from their in-house version of LDD sometime soon... I don't understand why cross linking popularity with a key word search would take a lot of development - (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

[disclaimer: I'm not even remotely associated with LEGO Factory. Or LEGO itself. But I wanted to agree with some points here, and comment on others. I do have a little experience with the way LEGO has to operate their web resources] (...) I'd love (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

Why can't I view the factory gallery by rating?...or popularity? Even better: by search key word (or theme) listed in popular/high rated order? (Just like Lego.com shop at home site) I WOULD BUY A LOT MORE LEGO from the factory sets if I could see (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make a service pack with the new windows & doors in it

(...) The Beach House IS a fantastic service pack for windows, but how can they include such great parts with yellow bricks? Dear TLC, why not a sand color, like in the green grocer? Then I would have bought ten of them. :) ABS (17 years ago, 8-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Posted on Yahoo.com News

(...) Just heard a version of this on NPR news. Today is the day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -Hendo (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact