 Dear LEGO / 5550
    Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —John P. Henderson
   (...) Surely we fans have lamented about this before, but like all classic topics, it is worthy of bringing up again every now and then so newer members of the community can share their thoughts. I also feel you presented yourself well, and the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —David Laswell
   (...) That has indeed been the case in some themes, but not all. The Ninja Princess (white ninja, for those who aren't familiar with that excellent, but short-lived line) came in the third-largest set (Emperor's Stronghold: $40), and one of the (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —David Laswell
   (...) I forgot one very recent addition. Hitomi from the Exo-Force line is only available in the Golden Tower set ($30). Now, if you go only by character name, Meca One isn't available in a set under $50 (assuming you want his legs and everything), (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)