 Dear LEGO / 5491
Re: New Electrical Connectors ( LEGO --> Please, please read )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 03:26:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

One more thing to add to this list, an Electro-magnetic Coil would be really
cool part.  Perhaps you could release a larger Crawler Crane using the new
track links of course with an Electromagnetic Coil instead of a hook.

Something like this:
http://www.legoeducation.com/content/item.aspx?CategoryID=147&art=33&ap=4&bhcp=1

So once again, I would like to say good job!  And to cap off, this is what
I would like to see:

   * Pneumatic Solenoids
   * Linear Actuators
   * Electromagnetic Coil
   * A four toggle, two channel Remote Control
   * Connector Converters (for using older motors and such)
   * longer Pneumatic Cylinders (I had to sneak this one in here)

I wish you the Best of Luck in 2007!

Sincerely,
Dan Berladyn