 Dear LEGO / 5488
  Re: Technic, what happened to the good old days?

(...) the barcode truck - the models after it did not give me the urge to race down toys r us with money ;). Technic needs new pieces, perhaps more realistic gearbox parts so a more gearbox like action can be attained, anti roll bar pieces, real (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic, what happened to the good old days?

(...) I really like all these ideas i think there are plenty of ideas hear and in this and other similar threds to keep the technic line fresh for years. (...) You have raised a very good point. Technic is trying to compete with other market areas (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)