 Dear LEGO / 5422 (-10)
  TLGs wasteful box sizes?

A link from a Prius list I run had an interesting blurb: (URL) Wal-Mart wants to help shape a sustainable future, and few companies are in a better position to do so. ... "Right-sizing" the boxes on just one line of toys—redesigning them to be just (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  On line LEGO building Instructions

Hi, You have certainly noticed that TLC offers free online PDF building instructions downloads. In fact, TLC has not, AFAIK, officially announced or publicized this. Until now, only old (more than 3 years old) BIs were available for donwloading, for (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  Factory, questions & comments

So I downloaded the 1.6 version of LDD, and threw together a few simple mocs (jlug container car, simple town park, old red phone booth for town)... to check out pricing et al. The prices seemed fairly inline, until I did up micro version of the old (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Quality problem issue

(...) (URL) ultimate insult to a train fan. (:^o) (...) -snippage- (...) Yes, it's an attempted French 'pun', just for you ! :^) I almost used 'Santa Feigh'. Australians like to intersperse their language with French words and phrases, in a poor (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) It would be neat if TLC did a basic brick/plate/slope box(or one stud bottle), say a 200 peice, in each color for a reasonable price, around $6.50. No marketing required, just offer it in their retail stores/S@H and occasionally send out a (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Quality problem issue

(...) Here they are : (URL) weirdest bag is probably this one : (URL) you can notice a train (grey) part among colored bricks. At least one guy has encountered the same problem with a BNSF set. (...) Is this a try for a play on word with the french (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Quality problem issue

(...) You may have received Santa Faux engines instead. (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Quality problem issue

Hi, Today I've received three Santa Fe engines. (URL) of them were filled with some pieces of paperboard and five creator-like bags (standard multicolored bricks). The pieces of paperboard was clearly there to fix the bags. This let me think it was (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Alternate Building Instructions for 7712 Supernova

Dear Lego, Any idea when/if alternate building instructions for 7712 will be posted at exoforce.lego.com? My son and I have enjoyed the entire Exo-Force line and love some of the alternates pictured. All the other sets have alternate instructions (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) Holy moley! Where did you see these? In Canadialand? Which province? And which dollar store (since there are so many variations)? And do you really spell it "Doller" up there? Is that like "humour"? Any idea of a piece-count in the bags? Do (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact