 Dear LEGO / 5421
    On line LEGO building Instructions —Didier Enjary
   Hi, You have certainly noticed that TLC offers free online PDF building instructions downloads. In fact, TLC has not, AFAIK, officially announced or publicized this. Until now, only old (more than 3 years old) BIs were available for donwloading, for (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

        Re: On line LEGO building Instructions —David Eaton
     (...) The 3-year limitation was initially a self-limitation created by Kevin Loch on BrickShelf (then kl.net). It was created because Kevin didn't want to do anything detrimental to Lego. At the time, 3 years was about the lifecycle of your average (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.inst)

         Re: On line LEGO building Instructions —Didier Enjary
     (...) that makes sense, thank you Dave. (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: On line LEGO building Instructions —Bruce S. Chamberlain
   (...) "Can Not Find Page". I am in the USA. Bruce (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: On line LEGO building Instructions —Didier Enjary
   (...) Yes, that's known people in USA/Canada, Australia can't reach these pages. Only europeans seem to be able to download it. I'm not a computer geek but I'm quite curious to know how this is, technically speaking, possible. Didier (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.off-topic.geek)