 Instructions / 725
Re: On line LEGO building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 06:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Didier Enjary wrote:

(2) Some BIs have been released before corresponding sets reached the shelves:
The IR trains BIs are available, at least from Europe :
http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=498

[2] gets a page that shows links to all the instructions but the links lead to
"Can Not Find Page". I am in the USA.

Bruce

Yes, that's known people in USA/Canada, Australia can't reach these pages. Only
europeans seem to be able to download it. I'm not a computer geek but I'm quite
curious to know how this is, technically speaking, possible.

Didier