 Dear LEGO / 5371
Re: What I think should happen to Mindstorms.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:05:16 GMT

What I am suggesting is either:
A new RIS 3.0 with new constructopedia and parts but same electronics.
And an upgrade kit (like the one that went from the 1.0 to the 1.5)
containg the new parts and constructopedia.

OR

A new kit with new parts and constructopedia and keep the existing RIS 2.0.

The parts they would need are already in production on the crane,
motorbike, forklift etc.